[Cuis-dev] TheCuisBook openInErudite

Rafael Ignacio Matías Sniechowski 0800nacho at gmail.com
Wed Mar 17 11:02:52 PDT 2021

Ken,
Thanks for your comments. I agree with you that pouring the Spacewars! code
interspersed in between the different sections of an Erudite version of the
book is not only hard but also useless.
But I think that is still a good idea to have good documentation on
Erudite. It is such a good addition to Cuis!
Regarding the weight of classes --and thus the size of the image-- I
imagine it as a separate package of course.
Cheers
Nacho

*Ignacio Sniechowski*