[Cuis-dev] minimal windows bug

Luciano Notarfrancesco luchiano at gmail.com
Wed Mar 24 07:46:05 PDT 2021

I guess I'm the only one using "minimal windows" (windows without labels or
decorations), and I just upgraded to the latest image and I noticed that
decorations were still visible when using minimal windows (in particular
the collapse button was visible and it produced trails on the screen when
moving the window, like drawing out of bounds). This chage avoids creating
the label area in SystemWindows when using minimal windows.

Thanks,
Luciano