[Cuis-dev] Halo problems

Luciano Notarfrancesco luchiano at gmail.com
Thu Mar 25 09:57:30 PDT 2021

Hi,
I’m having some problems with the halos. I used to add halos to all
SystemWindows when they opened, but this is not working anymore in the
latest image. For example, if you do ‘BrowserWindow openBrowser addHalo’ it
doesn’t add the halos (actually sometimes it does, seems to be a race
condition). In an older image this works as expected.

Also, where are the new horizontal and vertical rulers drawn? And the white
color with alpha over the target morph? I expected that to be in
HaloMorph>>drawOn: but it’s not there. Is there a preference to turn this
off?