[Cuis-dev] Seaside says Welcome on Cuis

Agustin Martinez agustincico at gmail.com
Wed Mar 31 08:44:03 PDT 2021

Hi Hernan, yes I need help.
Today I sitted a little more on this. I have some File and Directory issues
of compatibility now to solve.
I made the urls to form right.
You can open the debugger from the browser now.
The basic examples like the counter are running.
You can create a component now.
A friend, Juan Burella, also offers some help. With a couple of hands I
think we can make this work!!
Later I send the image running with this improvements.