[Cuis-dev] Updates to VectorGraphics and precompiled MacVM

Felix Franz felix at fizfaz.de
Thu May 20 09:40:09 PDT 2021

Hello,

May 20, 2021 3:56 PM, "Juan Vuletich via Cuis-dev" <cuis-dev at lists.cuis.st> wrote:

> If you are able to build VMs, please try generating VectorEnginePlugin from the updated VMMaker and
> Cuis-Smalltalk-Dev repos, build for your platform, test, and share the precompiled VMs with us.

works perfectly on OpenBSD 6.9 (amd64).

I am not quiet sure if I did build the VM correctly though:
(I copied the generated VectorEnginePlugin.c inside a newly created VectorEngine-directory inside
the src/plugins directory of the sources from the opensmalltalk-vm-repository and manually changed
the plugin.int-file to include the VectorEnginePlugin). Anyway if someone is running OpenBSD, just
contact me if you need the vm or help compiling it.

But VectorEngineWithPlugin isPluginAvailable returns true and the rendering is really fast
(this is on an old ThinkPad 400 more than 10 years old....).

Thank you very much for your work...

Cheers,

Felix