[Cuis-dev] Cuis in the PinePhone

Nicola Mingotti nmingotti at gmail.com
Tue Nov 2 04:12:00 PDT 2021

Hi guys,

Just to test the possibility i had Cuis running in the PinePhone.
See screenshot:
https://pasteboard.co/Nd1bG0ROxd44.jpg

it is not that difficult once you know the appropriate VM to use
is squeak.cog.spur_linux64ARMv8.tar.gz (which i copied from Ken notes
about compiling the VectorGraphics plugin ).

There is a little initial quirk, as you can see it does not detect
the actual screen size (I pinched already "full screen" )

Ken, have you already found a workaround for this ?

If I remember well in one occasion you said you run Cuis on the PinePhone.

bye
Nicola