[Cuis-dev] Cuis in the PinePhone

ken.dickey at whidbey.com ken.dickey at whidbey.com
Tue Nov 2 13:50:05 PDT 2021

On 2021-11-02 04:12, Nicola Mingotti via Cuis-dev wrote:

> There is a little initial quirk, as you can see it does not detect
> the actual screen size (I pinched already "full screen" )
>
> Ken, have you already found a workaround for this ?
>
> If I remember well in one occasion you said you run Cuis on the
> PinePhone.

I dusted off PinePhone, updated vm, Cuis, and Manjaro Linux.

In Cuis
  FullScreen off =>  'DisplayScreen actualScreenSize' -> 360 at 648
  FullScreen on  =>  'DisplayScreen actualScreenSize' -> 360 at 720

So looks like 2 for 1.

I see that Manjaro/PinePhone Settings->Display reports screen resolution
at 720x1440 at 200%.
[Better for my tired old eyes].  So that checks out.

SVG fonts work as well.  'VectorEngineWithPlugin isPluginAvailable' ->
true

HTH,
-KenD