[Cuis-dev] Re : Re: Cuis web presence

H. Fernandes hilaire at drgeo.eu
Tue Nov 2 05:24:13 PDT 2021

Hi Mariano,

It is a good start you have an infrastructure to build web site. We should use it :) Not a big fan of the style, though. A web designer will be of good help.

Regarding contents itself, a few general pages/information with details and pointers will be help to present Cuis:

- Features
- Download
- Documentation
- Community
- Packages
- Use cases

Contents should be simple and non technical (I find your pages too technical and verbose). Technical stuff should be left to external pages the web site will point to.
Squeak and Pharo web sites are quite well done, in my opinion

Best

Hilaire

Dr. Geo -- http://drgeo.eu