[Cuis-dev] Change in HoverHelpMorph

Hernan Wilkinson hernan.wilkinson at gmail.com
Thu Nov 4 06:26:53 PDT 2021

Hi Hilaire,
 don't worry! I wish we could have a better testing system and improved SCM
to avoid these kinds of problems, but we do not :-)

 I prefer to make the formatting dependable of a parameter and not of an
attribute of a Morph...
 Attached is my proposal. At the end it does the same as yours but it does
not depend on a Morph attribute.
 Morph attributes are really difficult to find in the code and therefore
difficult to know if they exist, how they behave, etc.
 Let me know what you think.

Cheers!
Hernan.