[Cuis-dev] Change in HoverHelpMorph

Hilaire Fernandes hilaire at drgeo.eu
Thu Nov 4 06:52:49 PDT 2021

Ok, Yes it does the same, but differently. Using the property makes the
implementation less verbose, but it is much harder to discover the
feature. This is also what I thought when implementing it.  At some time
it could be nice to have a kind of property browser/explorer on Morph

Juan can decide which implementation to pick up. We will be both happy
with the resulting behavior.

Best

Hilaire

--