[Cuis-dev] Cuis web presence

Nicola Mingotti nmingotti at gmail.com
Thu Nov 11 01:46:36 PST 2021

hi Mariano, guys,

I just passed by and checked the packages page.

1. It is really awesome we have something like that ! Thank you again !

2. I would suggest to put all the packages in a single page
.  Alphabetical order is great
.  It would be easy to make a textual [Ctrl+f] "find" in the page to
jump where you want or look for
relevant packages.
. Easy to scroll down and just browse and see what already exists

3. Maybe in the future we could add sorting algs which shows:
. Order by entrance in the list, here you would see new packages you may
not know
. Order by last commit, here you would see what has been changed, and
also spot packages
that were updated a very long time ago and so probably need a refresh.

4. Can I use the GitHub "issue" section to write down ideas for the future ?
. I am doing the same for Cuis-Smalltalk-Dev and i found it a great way
to remember
improvement which I (or anybody else) would/could like to do but I can't
implement in the short run
. For example i could write there the "sorting" algorithms for the
packages pages.

Great work !

Bye
Nicola