[Cuis-dev] Cuis Smalltalk Issues

Hilaire Fernandes hilaire at drgeo.eu
Mon Nov 15 12:25:19 PST 2021

Hi Mark,

You played with your toy and you break it :) It happens, even to
experimented Smalltalkers. But as suggested by Nicola, you can save your
important code in package. Or before doing a risky change, you can just
save the image.

Changing the stepTime at such low value can consume a lot of resources.
Were you trying to turn the MorphClock as an automatic Swiss watch?

I live nearby Geneva, so I suggest you the following changes:

MorphClock>>stepTime
     ^ 100

and

MorphClock>>step
../..
    secondHand rotationDegrees: (time second + (time nanoSecond *
1.0e-9))* 6.

Hilaire

--
GNU Dr. Geo