[Cuis-dev] ATTENTION. maybe nasty bug in Time management on Summer/Winter time change

Hilaire Fernandes hilaire at drgeo.eu
Wed Nov 24 14:04:52 PST 2021

Le 24/11/2021 à 16:09, Gerald Klix a écrit :
> Hi Hilaire,
>
> I will be glad to help.
>
> The necessary core changes are here:
> https://hg.sr.ht/~cy-de-fect/HaverOnCuis/browse/environments/coreChanges
>
> A simple environments implementation is here:
> https://hg.sr.ht/~cy-de-fect/HaverOnCuis/browse/environments/SimpleEnvironments.pck.st
>
> (It needs the remainder of the of packages in the
> environments directory)
>
> Please, drop me a note, if you wan't to use a full grown
> Haver image.

This is still random though. Need to know what Ken think about it.

> Are you referring to the hierarchy of button morphs
> Ken proposed?

No larger than that.

The idea is to collect in packages additional widgets, a kind of library
of widgets for Cuis. This will make those package to depend on your
environment package, or something like that, and your changes to the
core, as you recall it. Can these later been integrated in a package?

Hilaire

--
GNU Dr. Geo
http://drgeo.eu