[Cuis-dev] pull req. A little addition to package OSProcess.

Nicola Mingotti nmingotti at gmail.com
Sat Oct 16 10:20:34 PDT 2021

Hi Dave,

I still have the fileout in the disk, I attach it here so you can save
some time.

One day you should tell me the way to keep in sync with monticello
(Squeak, Pharo).

I have the same problem with the Regex package. I saw people has added
things
in Squeak but i don't know well how to diff beween our package system
and Monticello.
it is not urgent, another weekend !

bye
Nicola