[Cuis-dev] fileout. proposed 2 new methods for strict file chunks reading

Nicola Mingotti nmingotti at gmail.com
Tue Oct 19 03:04:39 PDT 2021

Hi Juan, guys,

I would like to add to Cuis the 2 methods i attach here. One is a helper
method.

-----------
StandardFileStream strictUpTo: delim.

Differently from 'upTo: delim' this method:
1. Does not return stuff if it does not find 'delim'.
2. Does not upgrade the position on the stream if does not find 'delim'.
3. If it finds 'delim' returns a chunk that includes it.

I am parsing log files at the moment, this is very much useful.

NOTE. Up to now I tested only on small files.

bye
Nicola