[Cuis-dev] privateDisplayBounds wrong value

Hilaire Fernandes hilaire at drgeo.eu
Fri Oct 22 23:27:44 PDT 2021

Hi Juan,

Yep, here is an image:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/omwcvfsb6ridu8w/drgeoJuan.zip?dl=0

There is a sketch with a value view, inspected, you can observe its
privateDisplayBounds attribute. May be I should not use this variable?

The top right browser displays its hierarchy. You can explore the
drawOn: and containsPoint: methods.

As mentioned this was working previously. May be by accident?

Thanks

Hilaire

--
GNU Dr. Geo