[Cuis-dev] Locale Plugin and Gettext package

Nicola Mingotti nmingotti at gmail.com
Fri Oct 29 04:27:19 PDT 2021

hi hilaire,

sorry for brute typing, i am in fair, writing from phone.

it seems a useful infrastructure package, i could give you an hand.

but, for the moment i have more urgent holes to cover. i have almost done a
port of an old Squeak Postgres package. and it it would be great if i could
extend Regex to manage non greedy patterns, on this at the moment i am
stuck.

so, i can help you but not in short time, say, not before new year.

bye
nicola