[Cuis-dev] PluggableButton

Juan Vuletich JuanVuletich at zoho.com
Fri Apr 1 11:23:00 PDT 2022

On 3/31/2022 8:18 AM, Hilaire Fernandes via Cuis-dev wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I am not very happy with the rendering of PluggableButton. See below,
> I want the buttons in my quick horizontal toolbar to have the same
> color and hover behavior as my chevron button in the circular toolbar.
>

> Of course I can subclass PluggableButton, then it will be done. May be
> PluggableButton should be considered as a system button for the core
> Cuis, not to be much modified. And I will add its subclass in
> Cuis-Smalltalk-UI repo.
>
> Opinion?
>
> Hilaire
>
> --
> GNU Dr. Geo
> http://drgeo.eu
> http://blog.drgeo.eu

I think it is best to avoid another button class. Please hack
PluggableButton as much as needed to get the color / border and hover
behavior as you need, and email me the change set. I'll review it, and
maybe I'll make the option a flag in Theme, or maybe a preference, to
include it in base Cuis.

Thanks!

https://independent.academia.edu/JuanVuletich
https://www.researchgate.net/profile/Juan-Vuletich