[Cuis-dev] OneLineEditorMoprh -> TextEntryMorph

Hilaire Fernandes hilaire at drgeo.eu
Sat Apr 2 00:08:53 PDT 2022

Le 01/04/2022 à 20:15, Juan Vuletich a écrit :

>> I have never used PolyMorph and have not been a user of Widget
>> Frameworks, so bad person to ask.  As you see, I have just been
>> making widgets for own simple use without much planning and decide to
>> share.  Kind of got out of control. ;^)
>
> I have never looked in detail at PolyMorph.
>
> Hilaire, I think it would be good to start by building a list of
> desired widgets / controls (what is the correct word for these?).
> Perhaps you can start one, maybe using PolyMorph as a guide. This will
> be a very useful project. Many (me included) will help write them.

Cuis-Smalltalk-UI is related to that. As a suggestion for people to
contribute widgets     developed for their own project. So far Ken and I
contributed to it. Let's more people contribute to it.

Of course what is hard is to make the controls consistent. Someone may
need to work entirely on that. I can't do that.

For example, TextEntryMorph is not pluggable, the TextModelMorph is.

Hilaire

--
GNU Dr. Geo
http://drgeo.eu