[Cuis-dev] [IMPROV] vmStatisticsReportString, positive values & format

Gerald Klix cuis.01 at klix.ch
Mon Apr 4 22:52:54 PDT 2022

Oh shoot, I just assumed the author of these calculations knew the meaning of these VM parameters,
at least better than I do. My bad, one should not "assume".
And yes, I checked the Squeak 5.3 version of a similar method:
It does things (a bit) differently, but does not really explain why it's done that way.
I attached a file-out of that method for your convenience.

HTH,
Gerald