[Cuis-dev] Sound support?

Juan Vuletich JuanVuletich at zoho.com
Mon Apr 18 07:21:29 PDT 2022

Cuis currently has the same support for sound and music as Squeak and
Pharo. Do `Feature require: 'Sound'`.

I plan to add to Cuis some work on synths I did ages ago. Hopefully this
enhanced synth will be available before January 2024!!!

I believe there is no MP3 support, but if it is available for Squeak or
Pharo, it could be ported.

Cheers,

https://independent.academia.edu/JuanVuletich
https://www.researchgate.net/profile/Juan-Vuletich