[Cuis-dev] Preference Browser

Hilaire Fernandes hilaire at drgeo.eu
Tue Apr 26 09:14:43 PDT 2022

Hi Mariano,

Le 26/04/2022 à 16:09, Mariano Montone via Cuis-dev a écrit :

> I think that might be a problem with package versions. My guess is
> that you already have a ValueModels package in your local system, and
> Cuis installer tries to use that, but version is old.
> PackageDownloader tool doesn't manage versions, and so it is not
> downloading a newer version of the package.

Yeah likely because I also hand download your stuffs yesterday before
trying this morning with your Package downloader and installer. So all
is likely confused in my set up. But it does not matter if I can't run
it because I want the Preference browser to be build with the components
found in the collaborative Cuis-Smalltalk-UI repo. I hope you can join in.

More important, I would like to discuss the state of the Preference
model. Okay I should open the discussion in another thread...

Hilaire

--
GNU Dr. Geo
http://drgeo.eu