[Cuis-dev] Preference Browser

Mariano Montone marianomontone at gmail.com
Tue Apr 26 07:09:43 PDT 2022

El 26/4/22 a las 05:57, Hilaire Fernandes via Cuis-dev escribió:
> Le 25/04/2022 à 19:07, Mariano Montone via Cuis-dev a écrit :
>>
>> -------------------------------
>>
>> Props-Preferences package builds on top of 'Props' library, a library
>> I implemented for adding properties to objects.
>>
>> Evaluate: 'PropertiesBrowser openOn: Preferences'.
>
> Installation did not work:

I think that might be a problem with package versions. My guess is that
you already have a ValueModels package in your local system, and Cuis
installer tries to use that, but version is old. PackageDownloader tool
doesn't manage versions, and so it is not downloading a newer version of
the package.

You can try downloading and installing ValueModels package from the
PackageDownloder tool first, then try installing the Props-Preferences
package again ..

If that doesn't work, I will have to check.