[Cuis-dev] UTF-8 Unicode editors

Luciano Notarfrancesco luchiano at gmail.com
Sat Apr 30 00:56:08 PDT 2022

This is super cool. I’d like to have unicode symbols at some point, not
sure if we’ll need WideStrings in UTF-32, or how big will be the impact in
memory use if we make all strings wide (not only memory use, but also
speed, because we have primitives for String). Anyway we’ll see once we
start experimenting. Thank you for doing this!