[Cuis-dev] Some experimental libraries based on method wrappers

Hernan Wilkinson hernan.wilkinson at 10pines.com
Mon Aug 1 16:05:55 PDT 2022

ah, btw, until we have a real breakpoint that we can put in any part of a
method, I do not think people will really use this feature, at least for me
using halt continues to be a better option.
This comment is not a complaint to what you did Mariano, just a thought
that we should consider ...

Cheers!
Hernan.