[Cuis-dev] WorldMenu class as Preference

Hilaire Fernandes hfern at free.fr
Sat Aug 6 08:14:42 PDT 2022

Hi,

My previous email was a bit obscure, I feel I need to clarify a bit.

The aim of this change set is to allow custom World Menu. I use it for
DrGeo, to present to the kids a shorter menu with only the necessary
commands to work with geometric sketches and some more advanced
programming tools.

It works reasonably well without interfering with Cuis internal.

drgeo world menu

I have mostly all the peaces to work on the DrGeo end-user bundle.

Thanks

Hilaire

--
GNU Dr. Geo