[Cuis-dev] WorldMenu class as Preference

Juan Vuletich juan at cuis.st
Mon Aug 8 11:17:37 PDT 2022

Hi Hilaire, folks,

I just pushed this. If anybody needs a custom menu title, let's discuss.

(inline)

On 8/8/2022 3:00 PM, Juan Vuletich via Cuis-dev wrote:
> On 8/7/2022 7:52 AM, Hilaire Fernandes via Cuis-dev wrote:
>>
>> Hi ,
>>
>> There was a small error in my previous change set, I just discover
>> now. Here is the fix that should be installed after my previous
>> change set.
>>
>> Btw, I did not find how to merge two  change set (or to complement a
>> given change set). I think it is not possible, right?

Not possible right now. When doing these kinds of things, what I do is
to take the opportunity to review all the involved changes, and select
those I want in a new change set. This repeated review of the code helps
me do a better job.