[Cuis-dev] WorldMenu class as Preference

Hilaire Fernandes hfern at free.fr
Tue Aug 16 01:45:41 PDT 2022

Le 08/08/2022 à 20:17, Juan Vuletich a écrit :
> Hi Hilaire, folks,
>
> I just pushed this. If anybody needs a custom menu title, let's discuss.
>
> (inline)

If a future need occurs, we can add a preference for the title.

Nevertheless, we can infer that if one wants to change the World menu
title, she may also want to change the World menu, and in that case
changing the World Menu class, and there the title can be changed.
That's why I removed the worldTitle method in the preference class.

> On 8/8/2022 3:00 PM, Juan Vuletich via Cuis-dev wrote:
>>>
>>> Btw, I did not find how to merge two  change set (or to complement a
>>> given change set). I think it is not possible, right?
>>>

> Not possible right now. When doing these kinds of things, what I do is
> to take the opportunity to review all the involved changes, and select
> those I want in a new change set. This repeated review of the code
> helps me do a better job.

It is fine to keep the tool simple ;-).

Out of curiosity, how do you select the changes you want in a new change
set? By just touching, empty edit and save a method for example ? Or do
you have another way to do it?

Thanks

Hilaire

--