[Cuis-dev] White VM window

Hilaire Fernandes hfern at free.fr
Tue Aug 16 01:59:59 PDT 2022

Hi Juan,

It helps indeed ;-)

Regarding work-in-progress with DrGeo I can now build the linux bundle.

Nevertheless, as expected the built DrGeo image is faulty (wrong path to
resources, broken start up sequences, etc) and when I start the DrGeo
app I have again a white VM window with an hourglass and no clue about
what is wrong. I may have an infinite loop somewhere in my code, I need
to track.

Starting the VM with -tracestores gives me few clues, I will dig in:

/VM/squeak -tracestores  Resources/image/drgeo SmallFloat64>+
SmallFloat64>+ SmallFloat64>+ Delay class(Behavior)>startUp:
DisplayScreen class(Behavior)>startUp: Cursor class(Behavior)>startUp:
InputSensor class(Behavior)>startUp: ProcessorScheduler
class(Behavior)>startUp: WeakArray class(Behavior)>startUp: Locale
class>startUp: NaturalLanguageTranslator class>startUp:

Feedback at the image level will be even more useful.

Hilaire

--
GNU Dr. Geo
http://drgeo.eu