[Cuis-dev] Siren progress and questions

Stephen Travis Pope stephen at heaveneverywhere.com
Fri Dec 2 13:07:49 PST 2022

Hi again community,

I found the issue with the icon loading (!^#%@ Endianness) and got the music notation a lot closer (still layout bug, but they’re not that complicated).
I’ll put the code up on GitHub once I’ve slept.

Any help or references on the FFI plug-ins for Mac would be most appreciated…

stp

——

Attached screen shots

Music Icons - does anyone know of a higher-res set of such images?

The latest music notation - still has obvious layout, opacity and clipping bugs, but real close.
The code in the upper-left window generated the lower display;  [(DynamicCloud c-tor) edit] !

--------

Stephen Travis Pope    Ojai, California, USA

     http://HeavenEverywhere.com
     http://FASTLabInc.com
     https://vimeo.com/user19434036/videos
     http://heaveneverywhere.com/Reflections