[Cuis-dev] Siren on github

Stephen Travis Pope stephen at heaveneverywhere.com
Fri Dec 2 18:19:14 PST 2022

Fixed.  Pull git again...stp----Sent from STP remote Stephen Pope
-------- Original message --------From: Boris Shingarov via Cuis-dev <cuis-dev at lists.cuis.st> Date: 12/2/22  2:59 PM  (GMT-08:00) To: cuis-dev at lists.cuis.st Cc: Boris Shingarov <shingarov at labware.com> Subject: Re: [Cuis-dev] Siren on github
    I get the following at the step where I file-in the SirenSources:
    SampledSound(Object)>>doesNotUnderstand: #samplingRate
    SampledSound(AbstractEvent)>>doesNotUnderstand: #samplingRate
    SampledSound>>setSamples:samplingRate:
    SampledSound class>>initialize

    Unfortunately I can't even debug any
      further, because at this point the whole Cuis freezes.

    On 12/2/22 17:09, Stephen Travis Pope