[Cuis-dev] [help] genBranchPopFalse: distance out of range

Luciano Notarfrancesco luchiano at gmail.com
Sun Dec 4 01:03:37 PST 2022

Looks like a block becomes too large after you insert the message sends to
record coverage, and it fails to get inlined because the jump exceeds the
limit of 1024. But I guess you already knew that. Maybe instead of
signaling an exception, the compiler should compile it without inlining in
the case it exceeds the jump limit, I wonder why it doesn’t do that.