[Cuis-dev] Mediawiki for Cuis cookbook (was Using OSProcess package)

Hilaire Fernandes hfern at free.fr
Wed Dec 14 10:52:28 PST 2022

I am pulling, documentation is important for the community. The Cuis
book is a gentle introduction and tour to Cuis.  Nevertheless a
knowledge base as the wiki content Nicola wrote is needed too.

Is there anything from stopping using Mediawiki Wikibook? It could as
long term access

Thanks

Hilaire

--