[Cuis-dev] Mediawiki for Cuis cookbook (was Using OSProcess package)

Dr. Nicola Mingotti nmingotti at gmail.com
Fri Dec 30 09:20:19 PST 2022

Hi Hilaire,

sorry to answer so late, i have never tried Mediawiki Wikibook so I
can't say.

I installed and tried to configure locally a plain Mediawiki in Debian,
for about half a day and the result was quite good. In the sense that
editing material was fast and fun ! If i remember well it was possible
to highlight, insert code, change font etc. all stuff that for me is
very important.

Will see if i have some more time when the boy grows a bit more, now it
is tough.

bye
Nicola