[Cuis-dev] Browse class subcategories

Luciano Notarfrancesco luchiano at gmail.com
Thu Feb 3 22:14:52 PST 2022

Hi Douglas,
A couple of years ago PluggableListMorphs have been extended to keep a
reference to other PluggableListMorphs so that it is possible to navigate
between them with the keyboard arrows, but the HierarchicalListMorph we're
using now for system categories is not compatible with this (in particular,
it uses the arrow keys for expanding and collapsing nodes). This change set
should fix it for now, but maybe in the future we can think of a better /
more general solution.