[Cuis-dev] UI-Shapes

ken.dickey at whidbey.com ken.dickey at whidbey.com
Sat Feb 5 15:09:33 PST 2022

Greetings all,

I have added a 'UI-Shapes' package to Cuis-Smalltalk-UI which allows you
to get simple line, circle, rectangle, or bezier curves from
   World Menu -> New Morph.. -> Vector Graphics -> ..

After clone/update, you can
   Feature require: 'UI-Shapes'
or
   Feature require: 'UI-Tools'.

These give more examples of simple vector graphic morphs.

Command-Click gives control handles for position and shape as well as
the usual Halo handles.

Morph menus add usual MetaProperty edit/drag'n-drop menu items.

Unfortunately, this will make my "Bezier with Controls" news item a bit
old by the time we get there. 8^(

But in the mean time you can play with this stuff.  8^)

Good on ya,
-KenD