[Cuis-dev] [help] Debugging Morph failures

Juan Vuletich JuanVuletich at zoho.com
Tue Feb 8 13:36:38 PST 2022

Maybe for some cases, we could improve the situation. At least, errors
in #drawOn: should never crash the image. Not sure for other methods,
though. If you post a UserChanges file that results in this behavior,
I'll try to take a look.

Cheers,

https://independent.academia.edu/JuanVuletich
https://www.researchgate.net/profile/Juan-Vuletich