[Cuis-dev] [help] Debugging Morph failures

Hernan Wilkinson hernan.wilkinson at 10pines.com
Wed Feb 9 05:33:37 PST 2022

I was thinking about my last suggestion of the previous mail... I think we
should look for a way to "simulate" Morph from Morph, for example using the
simulation code that the debugger uses and run that simulation in a
"controlled" fashion, a "morph simulation sandbox" or something like that.
Then when an error occurs we can debug it with the normal debugger...
Not sure how much would it take to try something like this, I remember Juan
that you removed the code that allowed more than one world at the same
time... anyway, just an idea.

Cheers!
Hernan.