[Cuis-dev] Online help via Erudite

Mariano Montone marianomontone at gmail.com
Wed Feb 9 05:54:17 PST 2022

El 9/2/22 a las 10:48, Hernan Wilkinson escribió:
> hmm let me change the help menu to use DynamicMenuBuilder and I'll let
> you know

ok, as you wish.

A thought: DynamicMenuBuilder is for fully dynamic menus. The menus are
built completely using 'collect menu items' method calls.

But.. I wish there were a way of having semi-dynamic menus. A way of
building a menu statically first, like the Help menu is now. But also
reserve a part of the menu for extension. You could use the
DynamicMenuBuilder for collecting menu items, but it would not build the
menu from scratch, it would add the collected menu items to an already
existing menu.

Cheers,

Mariano