[Cuis-dev] [help] Debugging Morph failures

Juan Vuletich JuanVuletich at zoho.com
Wed Feb 9 15:22:54 PST 2022

On 09/02/2022 10:33 a.m., Hernan Wilkinson via Cuis-dev wrote:
> I was thinking about my last suggestion of the previous mail... I
> think we should look for a way to "simulate" Morph from Morph, for
> example using the simulation code that the debugger uses and run that
> simulation in a "controlled" fashion, a "morph simulation sandbox" or
> something like that. Then when an error occurs we can debug it with
> the normal debugger...
> Not sure how much would it take to try something like this, I remember
> Juan that you removed the code that allowed more than one world at the
> same time... anyway, just an idea.
>
> Cheers!
> Hernan.

What I removed is Projects. Multiple worlds are perfectly possible in Cuis.

It would take quite a bit more than that to make your idea work, though.

https://independent.academia.edu/JuanVuletich
https://www.researchgate.net/profile/Juan-Vuletich
https://patents.justia.com/inventor/juan-manuel-vuletich