[Cuis-dev] Help. Today i get "Aio event forwarding not supported"

Nicola Mingotti nmingotti at gmail.com
Thu Feb 10 15:23:19 PST 2022

doesn't matter, i solved, the software forze after i tried to
SmartRefStream a
variable, I will re-try it tomorrow, that thing is super useful and must
work.

then i learnt a lesson, when these things happen wipe
the changes files because there might be a mess there and things
behave absolutely madly. I was copying trusted snippets from
my cookbook and really nothing was working.

I wiped the debug and changes files, it all restart to work.

Also, i learn another thing, NEVER leave more than 1 Cuis-Smalltalk-Dev
and NEVER leave more than 1 viritual machine directory in one
"cuis-project" directory,
also that will bring the craziest results. i made the mix yesterday when
i checked the status of VerctorGraphics in different Images and VM.

Final thing i learnt, NEVER try to dump a data structure to store the
state of a running image. Just save the image and then proceed
doing whatever thing might also explode.

This is a great use of the image. Save the living being state before
doing brain surgery on it. For the rest I still prefer to load the
software from packages when i run it.

good night
n.