[Cuis-dev] Help. Today i get "Aio event forwarding not supported"

David T. Lewis lewis at mail.msen.com
Thu Feb 10 16:22:17 PST 2022

On Thu, Feb 10, 2022 at 07:45:46PM +0100, Nicola Mingotti via Cuis-dev wrote:
> Hi guys,
>
> i require your assistance, today i had to restart i service running in Cuis.
>
> I was quite puzzled when i saw that on trying to reboot it i get
> this message "aio event forwarding not supported"
>
> I have not idea what is going on or why does it pop up today when it
> never did.
>
> Any suggestion ?

Hi Nicola,

Usually the warning "aio event forwarding not supported" means
that the AioPlugin is not present in your VM, so maybe you are
using a different VM now?

In any case, I pushed an update for OSProcess to GitHub that should
eliminate the warning message and replace it will a less annoying
message to the console.

Dave