[Cuis-dev] Visible or not Visible?

Nicola Mingotti nmingotti at gmail.com
Sun Feb 13 03:27:24 PST 2022

Hi Hilaire,

this is not my kingdom so wait other people suggestions but
browsing around i think "visible" is for you to set an object
visible or not, as in:

-----
tmp2 _ BoxedMorph new.
tmp2 openInWorld .

tmp2 visible: false.
tmp2 visible.
tmp2 visible: true.
-----

If you want to check if 'aMorph' is gone paradise you may use (i see it
from the explorer) the 'owner' message. If 'owner' is nil then
either the morph is a World or it is gone.
... this supposing 'aMorph' has still not been garbadge collected.

bye
Nicola