[Cuis-dev] Visible or not Visible?

Juan Vuletich JuanVuletich at zoho.com
Wed Feb 16 15:25:29 PST 2022

Hi Folks,

Nicola, you are right. #visible and #visible: are only about the property.

Hilaire, right now we have #isInWorld . Perhaps we could add #isVisible,
or #isInWorldAndVisible, that asks for both conditions.

Thanks,

https://independent.academia.edu/JuanVuletich
https://www.researchgate.net/profile/Juan-Vuletich
https://patents.justia.com/inventor/juan-manuel-vuletich