[Cuis-dev] Tooltip

Juan Vuletich JuanVuletich at zoho.com
Mon Feb 21 12:11:30 PST 2022

Hi Hilaire, Folks,

I just came back from vacations, and am catching up.

(inline)

On 2/9/2022 5:20 PM, Hilaire Fernandes via Cuis-dev wrote:

> Hi,
>

> I still have issue with tooltip:
>
> - it does not format to a given width. I explained in the past it
> should not be hand formatted (translation, font-size, etc) but
> formatted by the system

Other users are already relaying on the tooltip not being formatted.
Please review and try the attached #5071. It tries to provide both ways
in a reasonable manner.

> - it stacks behind another morph set with attribute wantsToBeOnTop: true

This means that #wantsToBeOnTop is no longer enough. Please review and
test the attached #5070, that implements arbitrary layers.

> Hilaire
>
> --
> GNU Dr. Geo
> http://drgeo.eu
> http://blog.drgeo.eu

If these changesets work for you, I'll integrate them. If not, let's
keep discussing.

https://independent.academia.edu/JuanVuletich
https://www.researchgate.net/profile/Juan-Vuletich
https://patents.justia.com/inventor/juan-manuel-vuletich