[Cuis-dev] Possible bug on adding 5071 change?

Douglas Brebner kirtai+st at gmail.com
Tue Feb 22 07:52:55 PST 2022

Hi,

I just tried to update with an "ChangeSet installNewUpdates" doIt in a Workspace and got an error: "Class reshaping: InnerTextMorph has some instance running #processKeystrokeEvent:. This CompiledMethod would become invalid. Class reshaping aborted."

I'm pretty sure this is due to running the update from a Workspace but it surprised me. I don't think it's worth any changes but I'm mentioning it here in case anyone else hits it.

It works fine when I use the menu to install updates though.

(I have a Workspace with a bunch of one-liners for convenience which is how I noticed this.)