[Cuis-dev] Inventing the next Licklider

ken.dickey at whidbey.com ken.dickey at whidbey.com
Sun Jan 2 07:49:34 PST 2022

On 2022-01-02 01:25, Philip Bernhart via Cuis-dev wrote:
..
> Why the fudge do we even need a leader, a new kind of self sacrifizing
> "jesus" who throws away his own life so the "dumb masses" come to their
> senses? That's a rigged game, we as a species somehow need to get out
> of.

Philip,

Good rant, but any replies should go to another list than Cuis-Dev.

My personal strategy has always been to start where I am and work
outward through my sphere of influence.  I can't fix the world, but I
can try my best to do the right thing, set an example, and try to be
nice to people.

Personally, my wife and I looked at the demographics in the late '70s
and decided the world was not suffering from a lack of people, so no
kids.  We have not been on an airplane in a couple of decades.  Net Zero
house.  Vegan.  Garden for wildlife as well as ourselves.  Not saints,
but we know which end of the scale is best and try to move in that
direction. Align actions with belief. Walk in beauty.

Be less bad!  Do more Cuis!

Hey, I had to mention Cuis here, somewhere!  ;^)

Good on ya,
-KenD