[Cuis-dev] [BUG] "DoIt' does not work in the Debugger

Nicolás Papagna Maldonado nicolas.papagna at gmail.com
Mon Jan 3 12:31:28 PST 2022

Thanks for taking a look at it!

Yes, that was my hunch. I didn't think it was so hard to fix tho.

If that is the case, I believe we should "fail gratefully" to the user
instead of showing a low-level error like that (parser, etc).
That will keep us from giving a bad UX/feeling that "the system is broken".

What do you think?

Best,
Nico PM

--