[Cuis-dev] [Cuis 6] Startup script

Hilaire Fernandes hilaire at drgeo.eu
Mon Jan 3 12:46:34 PST 2022

This is run as described in the Cuis Book
(https://cuis-smalltalk.github.io/TheCuisBook/Daily-Workflow.html).

I tried the third option for a startup script:

| list  |
"Delete all windows but the taskbar"
WorldMorph allInstancesDo: [:w | list := w submorphs reject: [:aMorph |
aMorph is: #TaskbarMorph]].
list do: [:each | each delete].

It does not work when invoked at startup as the argument of the -s
option. When copied and pasted in Cuis6 Workspace, it works though.

Hilaire

--
GNU Dr. Geo
http://drgeo.eu