[Cuis-dev] Renaming several fundamental Morph classes

Juan Vuletich JuanVuletich at zoho.com
Wed Jan 5 13:34:03 PST 2022

Hi Nico,

On 1/5/2022 5:12 PM, Nicolás Papagna Maldonado via Cuis-dev wrote:
> I second Mariano's request!
>
> I don't really know what should I do to fix my packages.

See my response to Mariano's email. The Cuis update mechanism was
designed to make it easy to follow changes. Compare, for instance, with
.mcz non human readable files...

> Related to that, please check an email I sent a couple of days ago
> ("[Proposal] Keep a changelog").
> I believe that would make the life of all of us who want to improve
> Cuis a little easier when this kind of change happens.

Agreed. Anyone can volunteer to do that by following the GitHub commits
and this email list.

Please keep in mind this is a volunteer community. Nobody pays for
anything, and therefore nobody is a customer. Nobody charges for
anything, and therefore nobody provides customer service. And this is a
project aimed at Smalltalk developers and serious students. People is
expected to be willing to study the system. If in doubt, give a read to
README.md in the main repo, and CodeManagementInCuis.md in the
Documentation folder.

Thanks,

https://www.researchgate.net/profile/Juan-Vuletich
https://independent.academia.edu/JuanVuletich